Friday, January 30, 2009

Build a Birdhouse!

Beautiful Flyer by Turtle:

Birdhouses (and birdfeeders, birdbaths, bat-houses, etc) can be dropped off at Short Street Cakes (225 Haywood Road) or at the French Broad Food Coop. Stay tuned for details about the auction, to be held in April. The Bountiful Cities Project's Annual Birdhouse Auction raises funds to pay for the land owned by BCP for community gardens, and funds urban agriculture, sustainability and community education projects in Asheville. Go to Bountiful Cities Project for more info!

2 comments:

Netts Nook said...

Sounds like this is for a good cause I will see what I can come up with.

Anonymous said...

Jodi, It was great to talk with you today, and WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR CAKE!! Chris & Charlene Church

P.S. Will I get in trouble if I eat the top of my wedding cake before our 1st Ann.? - Chris