Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mindblowing Cuteness.

I promise, I'll be posting more news in the very near future about the Sunday, February 22 Cake Shop Opening-Day-Mardi-Gras-Handmade-Craft-Fest-Carnival-Fair-Cake-Walk-Extravaganza at 227 Haywood Road. But in the meantime:



How freaking cute is my new awning? And due to the crappyness of my camera and the brightness of the sun, you can't even see that not only is this a PINK awning, its a PINK AND WHITE STRIPED AWNING. And also, its says Short Street Cakes on each side. Cute to death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seen your shop as I drive to my husbands work on the otherside of the river!!! So happy I found it. Will be in next week to order my daughter birth day cake.

See ya soon....

:)

Unknown said...

holy freaking awning cuteness. can't wait to drink in the stripes on 2/22.