Sunday, February 13, 2011

Short Street Cakes Cupcake Wars Audition Video by Peter Parpan!



So, I got a call on Thursday night from the Food Network, asking me to submit an audition video for their 3rd season of Cupcake Wars. Being that I don't believe in war, and I don't have cable or watch television, I think I'm the perfect contestant. My friend Peter Parpan recorded and edited this little video in a day and a half, all on his iphone. I am so lucky to have so many talented and amazing people in my life. And I'm having lots of fun, doing silly stuff like this. I'm grateful for the opportunity, and I wonder what the future holds?
xo

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Awesome! Good luck!

Bakery Boy said...

Good luck with the audition, Jodi. If you must go to war, at least a Cupcake War is the kind that can be won without anybody dying, right? And any "casualties" still make good eatin', so long as they don't first hit the floor frosting side up. - Bakery Boy

Heather Rayburn said...

Way to go, Jodi! H.

Ukulele Rockstar said...

They totally have to pick you!!!!!!!

Leslie H. said...

Oh, boy! This is pretty darn cool! Our Jodi is going places...and we all can say we knew her way back when! Way to go!!!

Egg Syntax said...

On his PHONE??? That's just sick. Good luck!

sarah spears said...

So cute Ms. Jodi! Hope you get it! XO,
Sarah